Your order will be processed and shipped the next business day after placing your order. However, UPS Next Day Air orders placed before 12:00 pm MST on a UPS business day will be sent out the day it is received. Please note that any package that is abnormally large or heavy may incur additional shipping fees. If this is the case, you will be contacted as soon as possible with shipping options.
All Shipping Options
|Within the U.S.|
|50 U.S. States
P.O. Boxes / APO / FPO
|5-7 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
*If you desire trackability, select UPS ground for $4.
|AlpineSkin Free Shipping|
|5-7 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
*If you desire trackability, select UPS ground for $6.50
|AlpineSkins Standard Shipping|
|Next business day*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
|$24.95||UPS Next Day Air Saver|
|2 business days*||5 p.m. ET on a business day||$13.95||UPS 2nd Day Air|
|Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands||7 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
|2 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
|$19.95||FedEx Two Day|
|Outside the U.S.|
|Canada||7-10 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
|3 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
|All other countries||10-14 business days*||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
|5-7 business days*. Varies by location.||5 p.m. ET
on a business day
* Time stated in business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Packages being shipped to a PO Box can only be shipped via Standard Shipping.
Please note that UPS cannot guarantee shipping in 2 days to non-contiguous U.S. entities and remote areas in the contiguous United States at this time. AlpineSkin.com cannot refund orders or file claims with UPS unless it has been longer than 3 business days. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes associated with their AlpineSkin.com purchase. All customs charges are determined by the country to which the package is shipped, not by AlpineSkin.com. Please check with your local postal carrier regarding customs charges prior to ordering. Shipments to the UK may incur a 8lb Royal Mail Handling Fee.
We reserve the right to cancel any international order. International orders may be subject to additional shipping charges and you will be contacted if it is necessary to do so.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
The U.S. Postal Service delivers packages Monday-Saturday. This should be taken into consideration when estimating delivery dates. USPS does not currently have a shipment tracking system in place to track packages but is working to implement this in the near future. USPS does deliver to P.O. Boxes.
UPS (United Parcel Service)
UPS delivers packages Monday-Friday and will not deliver on Saturday’s. This should also be taken into consideration when estimating your delivery dates. For example, a next day air package which is shipped out on a Friday will not arrive at its destination until Monday. UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Standard Shipping is FREE to the United States on orders over $49. This is after all discounts and coupons have been applied. Orders that are less than $49 will be charged a shipping fee of $5.95. Your package will be shipped by ground via United States Postal Service (can take up to 5-7 business days) or UPS (guaranteed in 5 business days) depending on the weight of your package. Generally, both of these methods will arrive in 1-5 business days, but this is not guaranteed.
UPS Ground and Order Tracking: UPS ground may be chosen as a shipping method for $4.00 on orders over $49. If your order is less than $49, UPS Ground may be chosen for $6.50 which will guarantee your package to be shipped via UPS and allow you to track your package online as well. Once your package is shipped, you will receive a shipment notification with your tracking number and a link to their website to track your package. If your package is shipped via UPS, you can also track your package by clicking on AlpineSkin.com and viewing your order history details. UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
UPS 2 Day Air: To guarantee your shipment in 2 business days, choose the UPS 2 Day Air option for $13.95 (or $19.95 to U.S. Territories). UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes.
UPS Next Day Air orders cost $24.95 and will be shipped same day if received before 2:00 pm MST Monday-Friday. If received after 2:00pm MST or if received on Saturday or Sunday, it will be shipped the following business day and received the business day after that. UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes. A signature is required upon delivery.
Excludes weekends and U.S. holidays. No P.O. Boxes, Physical Address Required. Overnight shipping does not apply to International or U.S. Commonwealths such as Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
All international orders except to Canada have a flat rate of $49.95 if shipped via USPS. A faster option can be selected for $69. If you do not qualify for international shipping, you will be alerted during checkout or you will be contacted for other options. AlpineSkin.com is not responsible for any duties, taxes or broker fees involved in the shipping or receiving of your package. Some countries have strict policies on the importing of skin care products, so please investigate this before ordering. Some manufacturers do not allow their products to be sold outside of the United States. Please see product descriptions for this information.
All Canadian orders are shipped via USPS for a flat rate of $13.95, or a faster option can be selected; UPS Worldwide Express for $24.95. AlpineSkin.com is not responsible for any duties, taxes or broker fees involved in the shipping or receiving of your package. Some manufacturers do not allow their products to be sold outside of the United States. Please see the product description for this information.
Canadian Customs frequently result in delays. Once packages clear customs, about 50% of packages can be tracked on canadapost.com. If not there, it may be held with customs. To contact them to see if a package is being held go to: Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Canada Customs General Customs Information number Tel: 800-461-9999 Web:http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/
Note on Shipping to Italy
Shipping to Italy is slow and completely unreliable if shipped First Class International and may take up to 60 days. We recommend only shipping via Express mail to track the entire way. In addition, if the product you are ordering is not allowed to be imported into Italy, your package would be confiscated by the Italian customs office. Please contact the Italian customs office BEFORE placing an order to verify that you may import any item you wish to purchase from us into your country.
Note Regarding Customs and Duties
Some packages can be delayed 2-3 weeks due to a clogged customs office. Unfortunately, there is not anything we can do on our end to contact your local customs office. All international orders are subject to customs, but as a courtesy to our customers, we do all we can to avoid additional charges. However, any custom/tariff/duties charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. For specific duties, customs, and tariff information please contact the customs agency in your country.
Insurance protects against damage during shipment or non-delivery. Please save any damaged shipping containers, as damage is only covered if extensive damage to the shipping container can be proven.
USPS does not consider a package lost in the US for 14 days and 45 business days for international orders following ship date. We can only reship or refund when insurance is opted for, after this time frame. If a package is showing proof of delivery, insurance claims are generally denied. If you would like special handling (i.e. do not leave packages on porch), please leave a note in the checkout customer notes section.
Shipping Errors or Manufacturing Defects
We guarantee that your order will be correct and free of defects. Despite our best efforts to create a perfect buying experience, there may be errors in your order processing or a manufacturing defect. Should that happen, send us an e-mail to contact@AlpineSkin.com within 3 days of receiving the item and tell us the error or defect and the invoice number. We’ll promptly issue you a Return Authorization (RA) number and pay for return shipping at our discretion. International orders require us to refund shipping costs once return is received. United States orders are provided with a prepaid shipping label if we determine that this course of action is appropriate.
DOT Restricted Items: Items that are DOT restricted include items that are pressurized or flammable and must be shipped via Standard Ground in accordance with the Department of Transportation. DOT restricted items cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, military addresses or international customers.
If an item in your order is out of stock, we will notify you via e-mail within one business day. Please make sure to add us to your address book so that you may receive a confirmation email (contact@AlpineSkin.com).
NOTE* All shipping services are not available in all areas.
When necessary, AlpineSkin.com reserves the right to change your delivery method at no additional cost.
In accordance with U.S. federal holidays, the DermDeal.com warehouse will be closed on the following days of the year:
New Years Day
PRIVACY & SITE USE STATEMENT
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
Collection and Use of Information
Opt Out/Corrections to your account
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
AlpineSkin.com is committed to giving you the best on-line shopping experience possible. We strive to educate you, our client, on the many vicissitudes of skin and the dizzying array of products out there so you can make the most informed purchasing decisions possible. We welcome any suggestions/inquiries for site improvement. If you have questions that are not addressed below or are seeking a particular item, please call us at (801)92D-ERM0, or send an email to Customer Service at contact@AlpineSkin.com.
By entering and continuing to use the Web Site from which you reached this Statement, you agree to the terms of this Statement. This Privacy & Site Use Statement has been adopted by Derm Deal LLC (“AlpineSkin”) and its affiliate site and company Alpine Dermatology,PC, www.alpineskin.com, herein referred to as “the Sites”. The sites reserve all rights.
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers:
The intent of the sites’ on-line content is to inform and educate our clients so they can make wise, informed choices when purchasing products and services from the sites. The information found here is not intended to be medical advice and is not intended to be a recommendation for treatment or diagnosis of any medical, surgical, cosmetic, psychological, and nutritional or health condition. Most importantly, this information should not be used in place of a physician or other health care provider. If you have a health condition that needs medical expertise, please contact an appropriate medical provider as soon as possible.
Access to, and use of this site, are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. You may browse this site for personal education, entertainment, and information. However, you may not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of this site without our written permission.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site content or of the content of any site or sites linked to this site. Neither of the sites and their companies, nor any of their affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site or the content of any site or sites linked to this site.
All names, logos and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks (service marks) owned or used under license by us or our affiliates in the geographies where they market products and services bearing such trademarks, or are a “fair use” of others’ marks or copyright materials. The unlawful use or misuse of marks, copyright materials or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. By entering this site you agree to respect the trademark, copyright and other protected intellectual property posted on this site or sites connected to it.
Any Testimonials referred to on the sites were volunteered by the makers without an offer of compensation. The results referred to in Testimonials may not be typical and others’ results may vary.
Any third-party materials to which links on these sites point, or which may be accessible through these sites, are the sole responsibility of those posting such materials; this site and its affiliates do not endorse or adopt any information or claims contained in such third party sites.
The statements made on these web sites have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted. We do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful categorization. We provide services and/or products privately, with recipient’s informed consent only.
The cosmeceutical, cosmetic, equipment, devices, dietary and other substances, discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In some jurisdictions, some of these may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances or medical devices. Since the information published on the web site is accessible to anyone throughout the world, the site does not give legal, nutritional or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of membership, products and/or services on the site.
If you purchase any services or products through the web site, you acknowledge that you have done so with informed consent and you hereby privately license the provider of the services or products to provide such products or services.
To the best knowledge of the Company, food products offered (including Dietary Supplements) comply with the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (Title II of Public Law 108-282) – http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/alrgact.html.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
AGREEMENT TO RULES OF USER CONDUCT
You agree to abide b AlpineSkin.com’s Rules of User Conduct, including but not limited to, agreeing not to use this site for any unlawful purpose. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by AlpineSkin.com , you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of AlpineSkin.com. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. For information on requesting such permission, please contact our customer service department.
Collection and Use of Information
- Information Collection: We endeavor to strictly adhere to state, local and federal laws regarding the preservation and archiving of information collected. We collect information from you in several different ways on our Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make our Site easier for you to use by removing the need to enter information more than once?
- help you quickly find information, products, and services?
- help us create content on our Site that is most relevant to you?
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer?
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of our Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number.
- Email Addresses: Several locations of the Sites permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to sign up for our email newsletter, to submit a product review, to post comments in our forums, to register for a free giveaway or other promotional offer and to request notifications of new product offerings. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may also post on our Site the names of contest winners.
We use both persistent cookies and third party cookies. We use persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. The persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Third party cookies are only used for short-term tracking. You can remove the cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent and third party cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some areas of our Site, such as a shopping cart, will be limited and may not function properly.
OUR SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not “spyware”.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a Web page on our Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on our Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a Web beacon.
We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor our Site’s content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and Web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which Web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and Web beacons is not linked to you directly.
Log Files: As is true of most Web sites, our Site’s servers automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access our Site as well as the site that you came from. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address indicates your internet service provider)
- IP address: If we offer products and services on the sites, we may use your IP address to administer our Web site and to help diagnose problems with our server. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
- If we offer products and services on the sites, contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. If a third party fulfillment company is used, this contact information will be shared with them in order to ship your order.
- Financial information: Financial information such as a credit card number will be collected and is used to bill the user for products and services.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any Web sites other than our Sites; this includes any Web sites that link to or from our Site.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, this web site never collects or maintains information at our web site from those we actually know are under the age of 18, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
All web site promotions, contests and sweepstakes are open only to persons over the age of 18. No information should be submitted to or posted on this web site by persons under 18 years of age, nor should any games, contests and/or sweepstakes be played by children under 18 years of age. This web site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not sell such information. If we discover that we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe this web site to have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately by calling the phone number on our website.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use secure server technology to ensure none of your private information is intercepted by outside parties. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure their browser is capable of using this technology. We are not responsible for the results of sabotage, changed regulations and laws or other causes beyond our control.
- Product Reviews: You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, you have the option to enter your name and email address. If you submit a review, your name or alias will be visible to other users but your email address will be kept private. Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to our Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information. Your review or comment might be altered or deleted if inappropriate words or terms have been used. You may withdraw your review at any time by contacting our Customer Service department. Contact information for Customer Service can be found on the Contact Us page of our Site.
- Community Forums: Registrants of our community forums may choose to let other members see their public profiles including bios and product preferences. We are not responsible for damages caused by this, as it is an option given to community members. The feature for displaying your public information to other viewers can be disabled at any time. Occasionally, our community moderators and administrators may send emails out to registered forum users announcing policy changes and other community modifications.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to our Site.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to receive our email newsletter, to receive information from our community forums, to register for a free giveaway or other promotional offer and to request notifications of new product offerings. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders. We might also send you marketing material by means of standard mail such as offers, promotions, postcards or catalogs (see the opt out section below for removal options).
- External Use:
i. As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we may use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name and shipping address.
ii. Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
iv. We my provide customer information to carefully selected partners. In such cases, we might share and/or cross-reference information, including personal information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
v. We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular Web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
vi. Business Transfer. Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
Opt Out / Corrections
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; (c) stop sharing your personal information with our carefully selected partners. You can make these requests using the Contact Us or My Account area of our Site.
If you would like to change your account to prevent any future external use, or reactivation, verbal phone communication is required. Contact our Support Department using the information listed on the Contact Us page of our Web site to make this type of request. Personal identification information will be required.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Update to this Policy
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify AlpineSkin.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. AlpineSkin.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AlpineSkin.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF AlpineSkin.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AlpineSkin.com’s LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by AlpineSkin.com, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AlpineSkin.com and its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. AlpineSkin.com reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with AlpineSkin.com in asserting any available defenses.
AlpineSkin.com makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
AlpineSkin.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice.
As part of our commitment to you, all AlpineSkin purchases are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any of the products you have purchased at (801)92D-ERM0, you may return the item in its original packaging within 30 days of your shipment receipt date. Your satisfaction is our primary goal; please carefully review our return instructions and policy below.
Return Instructions – 4 Easy Steps to No Hassle Returns
Before shipping your return we recommend that you review our entire return policy below.
- Obtain your return merchandise authorization number (RMA#). For your convenience, you may complete the web-form on this page. You may also e-mail us at contact@AlpineSkin.com, or contact us via phone by calling us at (801)92D-ERM0, Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM MST.
- Include all parts, pieces, printed materials, and accessories, along with the product’s original packaging.
- Include a copy of your packing slip and RMA# with your return shipment.
- Mail your return to:AlpineSkin.com
144 S. Main St. Suite 300
Alpine, Ut 84004
Customers pay for return shipment charges. To ensure that we receive the package we do recommend using a method of shipping with tracking and insurance.
Obtain an RMA Number and return your product within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Customers must obtain an RMA # and return their item(s) within 30 days of receipt of their order, unless otherwise noted on the product’s detail page. Return shipments received without an RMA will not qualify for a credit.
- Returned products are subject to inspection by AlpineSkin.com staff. All parts, pieces, printed materials, promotional items, e.g. gift with purchase and any original product packaging must be returned. Returned products may not be altered, over 50% used, or damaged. Multiple RMA requests for the same products are subject to review by AlpineSkin.com. We reserve the right to deny multiple refunds on products purchased and returned more than once.
- Any tool/device return must contain all parts sold with the original purchase, including cords, chargers, adapters, carry case and any accessories IN AN UNOPENED box. The carton must be intact and not defaced in any way.
- Returns that do not meet the return policy criteria will not qualify for a refund and may be returned at the customer’s expense or destroyed upon request. Refund eligibility is determined once your return is received and inspected. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any return shipment.
- We are not responsible for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you choose a method of shipping with tracking and insurance.
- Please make sure that you qualify before returning your items. If you have any questions or concerns or are unclear as to whether or not you may qualify for a refund, contact AlpineSkin Customer Service at contact@AlpineSkin.com or(801)92D-ERM0 , Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM MST.
- Customers pay for return shipment charges.
Returns will be processed and approved credits issued within five business days of receipt.
AlpineSkin.com is an online retailer. Please note that we are unable to process walk-in returns.